It’s About Beauty, Choice & Performance
Capital Construction Contracting is happy to provide all of its customers with beautiful Alside vinyl siding solutions. A high-quality vinyl material that has been transforming homes since 1947 with tremendous appearance and performance. The affordable, versatile and easy maintenance benefits of Alside vinyl siding have made it one of the most popular siding choices available. With vinyl siding materials that are extremely energy efficient to being decorative accents, we can make your home beautiful and secure.
Benefits of Vinyl Siding
- Designed to protect you against extreme New England weather conditions
- Minimal Maintenance & Immune to water damage
- Protective coating added to siding to limit dark siding colors from fading
- Friendlier to the environment than many other siding solutions
Vinyl Siding Options
On top of Vinyl Siding products being durable, they are also able to provide homeowners with so many different styles and colors. It is important that we don’t limit homeowners and we are able to provide everyone with the perfect appearance that they are looking for.
Prodigy One-Piece Insulated Siding
- 1½” thick insulation* wraps your home in a thermal blanket of protection to help lower utility costs while providing a warm and cozy environment
- The secure interlocking panel design provides a tight fit and clean, crisp course lines
- Prodigy’s vinyl surface repels heavy rain while its insulating layer breathes freely to keep your home comfortable
- 16’8″ extended panel length provides the look of natural wood and does not require face nailing or unsightly caulking
Charter Oak Energy Elite Insulated Siding
- Features a precisely contoured insulating foam underlayment that reduces energy costs while keeping your home comfortable
- Five times the impact resistance of traditional siding
- Exclusive TriBeam® construction delivers superior rigidity, for straight and even walls
- 500% more breathable than other insulated systems and will not absorb or retain moisture
- Rolled-edge nail hem ensures superior performance in any climate and weather conditions
Charter Oak Horizontal Siding
- Alside’s flagship siding product combines authentic wood beauty with unmatched durability, performance, and maintenance freedom
- Exclusive TriBeam® Design provides superior strength and durability
- The siding that changed the industry is five times more rigid than other leading brands
- Charter Oak siding has been independently tested to resist Category 5 hurricane-force winds
- Charter Oak XL and XXL extended-length panels can be used on their own or in combination with standard 12’1″ panels
Contact Us For a No-Obligation Quote Today!
Capital Construction Contracting is a leading siding installation company throughout New England. With the siding team at Capital Construction, you can be assured that you’ll get a beautiful and durable home that will protect you for a long time to come.
For more information about our vinyl siding or other siding services, please feel free to reach out. We can be contacted over the phone or through our online contact form.