There’s no questioning the tough conditions that Boston area siding has to withstand. But when the time comes to actually replace your weather-worn, outdated siding, you might need some help choosing a siding replacement that’s durable enough to be worth the investment.
At Capital Construction Contracting, we’re proud to
recommend and install James Hardie siding. Crafted from specially formulated
fiber cement, HardiePlank is both strong enough to endure the New England
climate and stylish enough to make a big impact on your home!
Here’s the deal.
We don’t just install Hardie board and Hardie siding. We’re also a James Hardie Preferred Elite Installer that’s earned the title of “Boston’s #1 Contractor”—two years in a row! With 16+ years of experience and manufacturer certification, we have the advanced skillset you can trust.
Why James Hardie House Siding?
In the mid-1980s, James Hardie initiated the development of fiber-cement technology, and began designing and manufacturing a wide range of fiber-cement building products. These products began to prove themselves in their durability, versatility and strength. Especially in the New England Regions! Have you ever compared a car that is owned in New England to a car that is owned in Texas. There are two VERY different climates. One is extreme heat almost all of the year, while the other is fluctuating not only seasonally but monthly, weekly, and daily! The New England climate takes a toll on the homes that are built here. James Hardie products withstand these ever-changing elements and keep your home not only aesthetically pleasing but safe and durable.
With customer satisfaction as our guiding principle, Capital Construction gives 110% to every siding installation. We excel at siding jobs that other contractors consider too challenging or advanced—which is exactly why we’ve chosen James Hardie as one of our top siding replacement partners.
Compared to materials like wood or basic vinyl, HardiePlank fiber cement:
- Resists Rot, Mold, Mildew, and Pests
- Easily Withstands Impacts from Hail and Windblown Debris
- Won’t Expand, Buckle, or Crack
- Stays Vibrantly Colored, Even After Years of Sun Exposure
- Requires No Repainting or Sanding
- Is Non-Combustible for a Safer Home
Plus, with the help of our manufacturer-trained siding contractors, your James Hardie siding is sure to be just as gorgeous as it is durable and strong! We can help you choose the perfect color profile and panel design to bring out the best of your home architecture. Because every job with us is a custom job, you’ll get the best look and performance for your unique home.
What Are My Options?
- Plank/Lap: James Hardie Plank, or Lap Siding is the classic house siding. Lap is available in various heights, densities, and colors to match the look and feel of your home.
- Panel: James Hardie Panel Siding is vertical siding and is used to create many traditional home styles like Board & Batten, Stucco, Timber Frame. CCC offers exclusively James Hardiefiber cement vertical panel siding.
- Shingle: We offer James Hardie Shingle Siding that looks like shingles. There are 3 main types of shingle siding: straight edge is clean cut, staggered resembles rustic wood shake, and scalloped is rounded shingles.
Learn More About James Hardie Siding Through a Free Consultation
Capital Construction Contracting has built up a loyal customer base over the last 16+ years by focusing on 110% satisfaction, one customer at a time. Don’t you deserve to experience our award-winning approach for yourself?