No Obligation Free-Estimate:
Roofing Solutions from Capital Construction
GAF Asphalt Shingles
- Capital Construction Contracting Inc have long preferred the rugged, dependable performance that only a GAF roof can offer, and have made our Advanced Protection™ shingles the #1 brand in North America!
- Inventors of the Timberline® Advanced Protection™ shingle — the #1-selling shingle in North America.
- Rated #1 in shingle quality by contractors and home builders (2009 Hanley-Wood study)
- Named #1 in innovation for shingles by home builders (Home Improvement Executive study, October 2009)
- First to pass ASTM D3161 Class F (110 mph) and ASTM D7158 Class H (150 mph) wind ratings on every manufactured shingle (per UL public listing)
- First to produce an energy-efficient asphalt shingle available in rich colors, called the Cool Color Series (now called Timberline® Cool Series)
The main reason these roofs last so long is that, it is a tough, durable stone, quarried from places all over the world. The shale quarry’s where the slate is harvested, were formed many thousands of years ago from layers of fine clay and silt sediment. This sediment is compressed under high pressure for thousands of years, making it a very dense mud stone. This squeezing of the geological crystals causes natural parallel cleavage planes. Having these cleavage planes make the stone split very easily, almost like a cedar shake would split. Slate is perfect for making all kinds of slate roof tiles. Colors are native to the country ground of the quarry, with flashes of different minerals present in the ground, it can give the slates a variety of colors and blends or be the same color.
Flat Rubber Roofing
EPDM single-ply membranes for nearly half a century has been both the commercial and residential roofing industry’s material of choice, and Carlisle has been defining the standard since the beginning. Today, Carlisle SynTec offers the most high-performance, energy-efficient, sustainable and innovative line of EPDM membranes and accessories on the market. From Factory Applied Tape (FAT®) for stronger, more dependable seams to the industry’s only ENERGY STAR® qualified EPDM membrane, no one offers the versatility and performance like Carlisle. So when you need a sustainable, long-lasting rooftop, look no further than the single-ply membrane with nearly a half-century track record of performance and durability…Carlisle EPDM.
Our Recent Siding Projects
Interested in New Roofing For Your Home?
Start a conversation with us today and get a No Obligation Free Estimate!
3 Norwood Street
Boston, MA 02122
354 Turnpike Street
Canton, MA 02021