Millions of homeowners cannot be wrong. Windows from the 400 Series are backed by decades of engineering experience. They are the perfect choice for contemporary-style homes. Their design is functional as well as beautiful. Simply put, they work.
Andersen 400 Series: Where Innovation and Quality Meet
Anderson has the finest selection of contemporary windows and doors. As industry leaders, they are constantly innovating. The latest expansion to the legacy of quality products that Andersen manufactures is the 400 Series.
The contemporary profile offers a clean and simple line that harmonizes perfectly with modern design trends. Customers have an array of customization options. These windows are as pleasing to the eye as they are structurally sound.
The Beauty is in the Details
There is beauty in the highly customizable details, that is. The 400 series is created from a wood and vinyl combination in sizes that are easily customized to our client’s liking. Andersen offers attractive, durable hardware, beautiful finishes, and aesthetically pleasing grille patterns. They are proud to offer such a seamless blend of style and performance. Andersen’s commitment to quality craftsmanship and modern styling makes the 400 Series stand out.
Contemporary Style with Traditional Dependability
Modernly stylish homes continue to be some of the most sought-after styles. Contemporary homes demand contemporary window styling. Our 400 Series is a favorite among designers and homeowners alike because it integrates so perfectly.
Homeowners are looking for something other than cookie-cutter looks. Our clients want their homes to reflect their individuality and their personal style. The Andersen 400 Series offers many opportunities to customize its windows’ look. At Capital Construction, we are happy to suggest the Andersen 400 Serie to our clients who want high-performance products with endless design combinations.
We are happy that it is possible to offer windows that complement contemporary homes so flawlessly. If your home has a more modern style, the 400 Series is not to be missed.
Customizable Low Maintenance Materials
The 400 Series is manufactured using wood and vinyl. Vinyl is a protective barrier from the elements on the exterior. At the same time, the wooden interiors offer the no-worry natural wood design you want—all of the beauty, none of the added maintenance.
Andersen offers many customizable options that provide contemporary beauty. The array of colors fits most designs. They offer seven exterior colors and four interior colors. You are sure to find the combination that works best for your space.
Interior Colors offered in the 400 Series:
- Dark Bronze
The Exterior Colors Andersen offers to include:
- Canvas-a creamy color
- Sandstone-a shade of tan
- Terratone is a taupe-ish gray
These are all show-stopping, and whichever combination you choose, you will surely be happy with them.
Customized Grille Designs
Another feature that can really personalize your home is the choice of grille patterns. Andersen offers some attractive options. You can forgo a grill altogether for a clear, unbroken view. Or you can use grilles that provide visual interest. The following are Andersen’s offerings:
- Colonial is a typical grid pattern.
- Modified Colonial features a grid pattern on the top of the window, leaving the bottom half without a grille.
- Prairie style features a look that is popular in Craftsman-style homes. Imagine it as a wider center panel framed by a large tic-tac-toe-shaped grille.
- Short Fractional includes a grill grid only at the top of the window
- Diamond Grille looks exactly as it sounds. Rather than squares, the grille is made of a diamond-shaped grid.
When choosing your windows, consider the style of your home. The experts at Capital Construction are familiar with design choices and can make suggestions if you become overwhelmed.
A Variety of Glass Choices
The whole point of a window is the glass. And the 400 Series has you covered. Here are some of the choices that are included in your customization of an Andersen 400 Series window:
- Low E-4® Glass will help your home retain heat in the winter while reflecting light away from the home to help maintain cooler temperatures in the warmer months.
- Low E-4® with HeatLock® coating offers the same benefits as the Low E-4® window but with the added benefit of improved thermal performance. The coating ensures that heat is reflected back into the home.
- SmartSun™ allows sunlight in a while, filtering out 95% of the sun’s harmful rays.
- SmartSun™ Glass with HeatLock® Coating provides the home with the ability to screen out harmful rays while reflecting heat back into the house.
- Sun Glass comes tinted to filter out even more sunlight.
- PassiveSun® Glass is the preferred glass for colder climates. It allows the sun to heat the home.
- Dual Pain Glass is available where building codes allow. It offers a basic level of thermal performance.
As a Boston homeowner, you will want to consider the amount of sun exposure your home gets. You can discuss the right window glass for your lot with the experts at Capital Construction. They understand the ins and outs of the products and the best way to use them and are happy to help you choose what will work best for your home.
Best Warranty in the Business
With Andersen, you do not have to worry. They have your products covered. Their warranties are the best around, and they are transferable as well. The beautiful windows are not the only thing adding value to your home. The confidence the warranty brings is a real benefit as well.
Ready for New Windows?
If you are ready to replace the existing windows on your modern home, call Capital Construction today. We have Boston homeowners covered with expert installation and guidance with customization choices. You will be pleased with any Andersen product.
We specifically suggest the 400 series for your contemporary home. The look and the quality will complement your home for years to come. The colors and grille styles are timeless, and there is something for every home. Contact us today to begin your home’s transformation using the Andersen 400 Series.