Top Reasons to Choose EPDM Roofing
- Energy Efficient: During the winter in New England, the black EPDM does a great job of reducing heating costs which are generally 3-5 times higher than A/C costs during the summer.
- Rooftop Safety: Because black EPDM does a great job of absorbing heat, it does a fantastic job of melting frost, dew, and ice. It also helps reduce the amount of snow on a roof and dries quickly.
- Condensation: Undetected condensation can cause a ton of issues for flat roofs! The solar thermal benefits of black EPDM reduces potential condensation issues.
- Quality Seams: Carlisle's labor-saving Factory-Applied Tape (FAT) and pressure-sensitive flashings improve the quality and consistency of seams. Electrical seaming equipment consumes natural resources and is dependent on the applicator using correct speed, temperature, and pressure to avoid false or cold welds.
Why Choose Capital Construction
- Capital Construction is a Factory Certified Licensed Applicator
- Carlisle Contractor License #25719
- Commercial and Residential Applications
- 10 to 40 Year Warranties Available