At Capital Construction, we understand the value of connecting quickly with customers. Since our inception, we’ve combined high-performance technology and superior service to provide our customers with reliable home projects. Our Virtual solution connects you with trained professionals for accurate new home project estimates.
Here is how they work:
- Get in touch with us just like normal. We’ll pencil you in for a virtual presentation at a time that works for you.
- Prior to the presentation, we’ll stop by to take photos of your home’s exterior. (Our team will NOT come inside your home for this.)
- We’ll email you an invite to an online meeting with a Project Consultant. During the presentation, we can use screen-sharing technology to do a virtual walk-through of your home using the pictures we took. We’ll also ask you some questions, answer your questions, and show you samples of our work.
- After the meeting, we’ll use the info we received from you in step #3 to put together a proposal. We’ll then schedule a second virtual meeting with you. During this meeting, we’ll review your proposal, pricing options, and even a 3D rendering of your home with our products.
- If you’d like to move forward, we’ll email a digital contract to you to get the ball rolling. And if you want time to think things over, that’s no problem. We’ll be here.
Our virtual presentations really make things that simple. Plus, you can save big money with the current special we’re running: Get 20% off exterior remodeling products and 20% off installation!
Regarding The Installation Process
Unfortunately, we can’t virtually install your project. So we’ve created numerous precautionary measures when we work on your home. This includes…
- Zero handshaking.
- Installers regularly sanitize and wash hands (we’ll use your spigot instead of coming in your home).
- Minimizing time inside your home. If possible, we won’t take one step indoors. We’ll even set up a Porta-John outside so we don’t have to use your bathroom.
- Maintaining the appropriate space between our installers and your family.
We understand that some remodeling projects just can’t wait. That leaky roof won’t replace itself. Neither will rundown siding. That’s why we’ve gone to great lengths to ensure a sanitary, safe work environment for you, your family, and our installation crew.
To get the most out of your experience, contact the professionals at Capital Construction. Simply fill out an online quote form! Our team will contact you shortly with next steps.