Minimum 5 years selling experience selling home improvement projects
Roofing, Siding , Decks, Windows, Doors with partial interior remodeling.
Capital Construction (South Boston) is growing at an impressive pace! We are thriving and doing well; it must be our reputation for excellence. We are known in the community as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for customer service. Everything in this company revolves around one mission; taking care of our customers.
We are hiring for immediate placement an experienced salesperson who can take our company to the next level. We have ambitious sales goals for 2018 and everyone in the company is committed to reach them. This isn’t just a “job,” it’s a career opportunity. If after reading this advertisement you can say “that’s me they’re talking about,” contact us ASAP.
The “Profile” of the Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for an ambitious individual who will “hit the ground running” and start making money immediately. You must have the confidence to walk homeowners through the process of determining their needs, offer options for them to choose from and close the deal. Follow up and follow through is the key to success in our business. If you sell like a consultant and care about helping the homeowner beautify their homes, contact us ASAP!
By the way, referrals from satisfied homeowners average 84%. We beat the competition on products, value and service. Expect a close rate of about 35%.
You are provided with plenty to sell and cross-sell. We represent premium products the homeowner recognizes:
- Factory Certified “Master Elite” installers
- GAF asphalt roof systems
- Carlisle roofing systems
- Englert premium gutters
- James Hardie siding
- Harvey/ Marvin and Anderson windows
- Custom entry doors
- Custom composite “Trex” decks
- Velux skylights
- Carpentry, Masonry, Painting services with occasional custom high end remodel projects.
Our Customers Love Us!
Read what they say: https://www.
About your Manager:
You will be working directly with the owner of the company, He is not a micro-manager; he expects that you will work independently on your own but is always available to provide support and help close a sale when needed.
Why Work for Capital Construction?
- Outstanding name recognition in the community.
- Quality workmanship means satisfied customers — referrals for you!
- Management team committed to your success.
- Sales Training by Certified Contractors Network.
- Integrity based business model.
- Outstanding support team.
Learn More about Capital Construction
Our mission, and what we stand for: https://www.
Attributes Needed To Be Successful:
- Customer focused
- Coachable – trainable.
- Persistent and tenacious.
- Results oriented – goal driven.
- Confident and positive outlook.
- Willing to learn and use a selling process.
- Able to relate to different personality styles.
- Responsible and accountable for their results.
- Works successfully without requiring close supervision.
- Minimum 5 years selling experience selling home improvement projects.
- Verifiable references.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug check.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Late model car or truck
- Commission income options to be discussed.
- Bonus program
- Company phone
- Company Ipad
- Gas allowance.
- Co pay health care.
- 401 K Options
To arrange for a confidential interview provide your resume along with a cover letter answering the following questions.
- How does your experience meet the needs of this position?
- How will your skills be of benefit to our company?
All qualified submissions will be personally reviewed by the owner of the company.
Visit our web site — https://www.