Fast, Flawless Roof Repairs
Whether your roof has a few loose shingles or you need major roof restoration following a storm, two things are certain: These are not repairs you can afford to put off, nor do you want to trust just any roofing company to handle them.
Here’s the deal:
As your home’s first line of defense against wind and rain, it only takes a small breach in your roof to lead to such serious and costly secondary damage as mold and rot. That’s why Capital Construction Contracting works as quickly and efficiently as possible to restore the integrity of your roof.
Our roof repair professionals use only quality materials and provide flawless workmanship—and we do it all at competitive prices. Work with us once and see for yourself why we’re the area’s top choice for roof repair and restoration.
Trusted Boston Roofing Contractors
What do you look for in roofing contractors? Fair prices? Proven experience? Positive reviews from past customers? Capital Construction offers all of that and more. Ensuring customer satisfaction is of the highest importance to us, and that’s why our entire team invests 110% effort into every job.
Some Boston roofing companies are just out to make a sale and move on to the next, but our goals are a bit different: We want to earn your loyalty and make you a customer for life!
- Free Consultations and Accurate Quotes
- Competitive Prices and Flexible Financing with Attractive Terms
- Premium Materials
- Expert Workmanship
- Courteous Service from Start to Finish
- Guaranteed Results
There is no preparing for an accident due to severe weather. Emergency roof repairs are often required when a building is being exposed to high forced window and falling trees. When an emergency roof repair is required, reach out to Capital Construction Contracting.
7 Danger Signs:
1. Leaking in Attic (interior): After you are hit by a strong storm, which in New England can be a Nor’easter during the winter or a thunderstorm during the summer, go up in your attic once in a while. This will be one of the first places that leaking will occur.
2. Stains on Walls or Ceilings (interior): Have you ever seen stains on your walls or ceiling? If so, that is probably because water is seeping into your house. There are many different places that your roof could be allowing this in but it can eventually lead to mildew or mold growth.
3. Chipping or Peeling paint/wallpaper (interior or exterior): When moisture gets into your walls it can be from a water leak, or also attic ventilation.
4. Missing Granules: (exterior): As your asphalt shingles decay, the small granules that make up each shingle will start to fall off. How do you check for this? The best way to check for this is annually looking in your gutters. This is where a build up will occur.
6. Missing Shingles: (exterior): A few missing shingles here and there isn’t the end of the world as they are fairly easy to replace. But, if it happens more and more frequently it could be a sign that your roof is failing.
7. Climbing Energy Costs: When your roof starts to fail, outside air will make its way into your home. During the winter that means your heater needs to work extra hard and during the summer your A/C needs to keep up with this additional factor. If your energy costs seem to be rising, your roof could be to blame.
Also check for:
- Roof age
- Shingles that are curling or buckling
- Daylight showing through roof boards
- & more
Introducing StainGuard Plus™ Shingles with Exclusive GAF Time-Release Tech
Contact Our Boston Roofing Company Today for More Information
When you need reliable, proven roofing services, choose the professionals at Capital Construction Contracting. Give us a call today or fill out our online contact form now to request a free, in-home consultation.