The Industry is Booming Thanks to Capital
Check out Capital Construction Contracting Inc latest creation with this full Gut / Reno at The Industry, Adams Village’s new Steak & Seafood restaurant!
David Arrowsmith, co-owner of the Industry and owner of Capital Construction Contracting Inc. knew exactly where to turn when he was in need of some expert contracting work at his new restaurant. David led his team over at Capital who installed new windows, new doors, and a fresh new mahogany finishes all throughout the interior, on top of a stunning, beautiful and state-of-the-art 618-square foot kitchen.
As a trendy, innovative restaurant, there is no better company to help as Capital Construction is known to provide exceptional work both interior and exterior. For those of you itching to learn more about the Industry, here is a quick overview of what you can expect:
- 30-seat main bar with 16 tap beers
- Massive Mahogany Wine Cabinet
- Very open and large room with red-leather booths
- The windows stretch from the floor to the ceiling opening up to Adams Street
- Live Music
- Private room for Functions with the ability to accommodate 38 seats.
- Dorchester’s largest offerings of whiskey
- Great Menu with delicious foods from flatbreads, and seafood to steaks and a burger.
- Sunday Brunch
- Amazing Staff with Executive Chef Stephen Coe
- & Much Much more!
David Arrowsmith said, “We really wanted to give the neighborhood something different”, and they certainly have.
The best way to see what Capital Construction really has to offer is to stop by for yourself! Our team over here at Capital is just thrilled we were able to make another positive footprint in the city of Boston.